EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Make your disc brakes super strong and whisper quiet with EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom-blended metallic filament and synthetic aramid fibers make for aggressive bite, longer lifespan, and no annoying vibration
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims keep your Ultimax pads quiet
- Beveled edges on Ultimax pads prevent edge lifting, prolong brake life, and further reduce brake noise
- EBC Break-In surface coating gives you excellent performance right out of the box, with super fast bedding
- Center-line slot fends off cracks from heat expansion
- Your EBC brake pads are powder-coated to resist rust
- EBC Ultimax Brake Pads are custom-designed to directly replace your vehicle's stock pads
- 12-Month, 10,000-Mile Warranty
There's nothing worse than having squeaky, shrieking brakes. Loud brakes aren't only annoying to you as the driver - they also draw not-so-kind attention from your fellow drivers and pedestrians. Bolt on a set of direct replacement EBC Ultimax Brake Pads, however, and you'll instantly have aggressive stopping grip with whisper-quiet operation.
EBC specifically engineers your Ultimax Brake Pads for minimal noise. Beveled edges cut down on brake whine while also prolonging brake life and preventing edge lifting. Also, factory-fitted anti-noise shims on your EBC pads keep the volume to a minimum. Plus, EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a unique synthetic and metal blend for solid bite and smooth stopping. Their powder-coated finish resists rust, and center-line slots prevent heat cracks.
Your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads are designed to directly replace your stock pads for a simple bolt-on installation. They even come with a unique Break-In surface coating for performance and bedding right out of the box. Your EBC Brakes Ultimax Brake Pads come backed with a 12 Month, 10,000-Mile Warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 10 of 14 reviews. See All Reviews.