Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines
- Regular Price: $116.65-338.40
- Our Price: $79.18- 229.73
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The Goodridge G-Stop Brake Line Kit is custom-designed and assembled to fit your specific vehicle
- Braided stainless steel construction
- Resistant to both abrasion and corrosion for a life of excellent looks and performance
- Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines eliminate volumetric expansion, ending the mushy feel of stock rubber hoses
- G-Stop Brake Lines are pressure tested up to 3,000 PSI for serious safety, reliability, and performance
- Tighter brake feel, shorter stopping distances and virtually no ABS pedal chatter
- T.U.V Approved and DOT Certified
- Professional installation recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Due to the custom manufacturing process there is an extra 3 week lead time on all Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines. Please take this extra shipping time into account when ordering.
Toss your rubber stock hoses and upgrade to the high performance of steel brake lines. Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines offer maximum safety, feel and performance, whether you're a high-adrenaline racer or a daily commuter. They're crafted from tough braided stainless steel that far outshines your stock hoses.
Don't settle for mushy brakes any longer. The stainless braid of Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines eliminates volumetric expansion, so your braking is tight and firm every time you step on the pedal. They also cut down on noisy and annoying ABS brake chatter. These upgrades don't just make your ride more comfortable - they also greatly shorten your stopping distance for safer driving in every environment.
The Goodridge G-Stop Brake Line Kit comes is custom-designed for your exact year, make, and model vehicle for a hassle-free fit. Iit includes all the brackets and hose ends you need, so installation is straightforward for mechanics or more technically-inclined Do-It-Yourselfers. Plus, Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines are T.U.V-approved and D.O.T. certified, so you know you can count on them.
Goodridge backs your G-Stop Brake Lines with a Lifetime Warranty.
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Goodridge brakes & brake pads
- Dodge Neon suv hitches
- Intro-Tech Floor Mats & Liners
- tow bars for cars for Bronco
- Nissan Frontier truck seat covers
- Tundra tube steps
- Infiniti G35 Car Bras
- Subaru Outback dash mats
- Ford Ranger power programmers
- Hard Top Tonneau Covers for Toyota Tundra
- IPCW automotive lights