Power Stop Brake Kit
- Upgrade your braking performance with a Power Stop Brake Kit
- The Power Stop Brake Kit includes a set of Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and a matching set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads
- Brake Sensors included where applicable
- Each Power Stop Brake Kit is custom-designed to your exact vehicle
- Power Stop Rotors and Pads come in stock sizes - stock calipers work flawlessly
- Available for Front, Rear, or all four corners
- Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are specially designed to vent gases, dust, and hot air for a clean rotor surface and lower temperatures
- Power Stop Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads are 100% non-ferrous for super quiet, clean braking
- PowerStop Z16 Evolution Brake Pads go through a Thermal Scorching process that frees them from manufacturing gases and debris for higher durability, less noise, better performance, and a shorter break-in time
- Power Stop Evolution Pads and Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors are specially formulated to perform best with each other
- The combination of matched components provides the ultimate in braking performance
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
Some things are just made to go together: Peanut butter and jelly. Football and Sunday morning. Chachi and Joanie. The same is true for Power Stop Brake Rotors and Pads. The Power Stop 1-Click Brake Kit includes that killer combination of pads and rotors, which have been expertly matched to each other for unbelievable stopping power.
Choose a Power Stop Complete Brake Kit for the front, rear, or for all four wheels on your ride. Every Power Stop Brake Kit includes a set of Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and a matching set of Power Stop 716 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. The rotors feature cross-drilled holes that vent hot air and braking gases. The Power Stop rotor slots are designed to drive brake dust and water away from the rotors and to draw cool air across the braking surface. The combination of holes and slots makes for a cool, clean rotor surface for superior bite and brake performance. Power Stop Evolution Brake Pads have a 100% non-ferrous formula, eliminating metal-to-metal noise and wear. They're finished off with a Thermal Scorching process, which heats the friction surface up to 700 degrees C. This scorching burns off residual gases and resins left over from the manufacturing process for lower noise, a shorter break-in period, and overall higher performance and durability. Evolution Pads are specially formulated to pair up with Power Stop Rotors, ensuring maximum bite and quick stopping.
Every component in your Power Stop Brake Kit is custom-designed to be a direct replacement for your stock brakes. This ensures an easy installation, perfect fit, and total compatibility with your calipers. Power Stop even includes brake sensors where applicable. Your Power Stop Complete Brake Kit is backed with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Power Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 535 reviews. See All Reviews.