Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors EBR870XR
- Our Price: $120.15
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: EBR870XR
- Rating: (12)
Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotor
- Part #: EBR870XR
- Front Right Rotor
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Add Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors to your vehicle for unbeatable brake performance
- Holes and slots provide excellent gas and heat dissipation for cool, smooth braking
- Cross-drilled holes promote airflow across the surface of the disc, greatly reducing temperatures
- Slots funnel gases away from the center of the rotor
- Drill holes are patterned specifically for your vehicle, based on carefully analyzed vane structures
- Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotor holes are counter-sunk to cut down on the risk of fractures and stress risers and provide a better pad-on-rotor transition
- Silver or Gold zinc dichromate coating prevents oxidation and rust
- Water and dust are channeled through the holes and slots of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, for excellent performance in wet weather and cleaner surfaces
- Cooler disc surface makes for longer brake pad life and a stronger bite
- Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-designed to your vehicle on CAD computers
- Built on CNC mills for a perfect fit on your make, model and year vehicle
- OEM replacement fit - no modifications necessary
- Power Stop double disc grinding ensures super flat surfaces without taper or runout
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors come backed with a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty
If there's one thing that shortens the life of your brakes, it's heat. Keeping your brakes cool not only helps them last longer, it makes your pads bite harder and perform better. Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors rise to the occasion with a combination of holes and slots that lower temperatures and put significant performance behind your brake pedal.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are optimized for the high braking demands of spirited driving, stop-and-go traffic, and emergency braking situations. Holes in the rotors maximize airflow across the braking surface, dissipating heat and letting brake dust escape. The holes are meticulously engineered and patterned to your exact vehicle based on Power Stop's vane structure analysis. The holes are counter-sunk, providing a smooth pad-to-rotor transition and minimizing the risk of fractures and stress risers.
The vents on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors further enhance your brake performance. Water escapes the rotor surface through the holes and vents, enhancing your wet weather brake performance for better all-season control and safety. Brake dust, and gases pass through the holds and escape through the slots, keeping the rotor surface clean and cool while eliminating brake fade. These vents combine with the cross-drilled holds for for a cooler, stronger braking surface - on a vented Mustang they run between 50 and 200 degrees cooler than stock rotors.
Power Stop custom-crafts your Cross Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors to your exact vehicle for a perfect OEM-replacement fit. They bolt right in place of your stock rotors, with no modifications. They're coated with a silver or gold zinc dichromate that blocks rust and oxidation for years of good looks and great performance. Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 3 Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Power Stop EBR870XR fits:
- 2004-2006 BMW 525i
- 2004-2007 BMW 525xi
- 2008 BMW 528i
- 2008 BMW 528xi
- 2004-2007 BMW 530i
- 2006-2007 BMW 530xi
- 2008 BMW 535i
- 2008 BMW 535xi
- 2004-2005 BMW 545i
- 2006-2008 BMW 550i
- 2004-2008 BMW 645Ci
- 2004-2008 BMW 650i
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Reviews.