SSBC Big Bite Cross Drilled Rotor
- Regular Price: $94.50-635.45
- Our Price: $64.14- 431.41
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (2)
- SSBC Big Bite Rotors feature a drilled and slotted design for maximum performance
- CNC-drilled holes vent hot gases to prevent brake fade
- Turbo slotting keeps pads clean, maximizes grip and minimizes noise
- Excellent water dissipation for better stopping in the rain
- Internal vanes force air through the rotor, keeping it cool and preventing warping
- Superior metal alloy has far less drilling micro-fractures compared to other drilled rotors
- Can last up to 20,000 miles longer than most factory rotors
- Lifetime Warranty
Bolt on a set of Big Bite Rotors and see how SSBC doesn't mess around when it comes to crafting quality brakes. SSBC poured tons of research, design, and manufacturing resources into creating the highest quality cross drilled rotors on the market. The result: rotors with awesome performance and safety with minimal noise, warping, and fading.
The key to SSBC Big Bite Rotors is their slotted, cross-drilled design. Big Bite Rotors feature CNC precision drilled holes that vent hot gases to prevent brake fade and warping and extend the life of both the rotors and your brake pads. Precision slotting keeps the pad surface clean for maximum grip and quiet braking. The Big Bite design dissipates water for safer braking in wet and rainy conditions. Plus, the vented rotors force air through for cooler temperatures and better grip.
When examined up close, other cross-drilled rotors show micro-fractures around the holes. Big Bite Rotors are made from a superior metal alloy that stands up to drilling with much less fracturing. They are also protected with Bright Zinc Electroplating, which prevents rust and maintains great looks behind your wheels. Thanks to these top-quality materials, SSBC Big Bite Rotors last up to 20,000 miles longer than typical factory brake rotors!
Your SSBC Big Bite Cross Drilled Rotors are backed with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
SSBC Big Bite Cross Drilled Rotor Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes