Skyjacker Stainless Steel Brake Line
- Regular Price: $94.40-236.45
- Our Price: $64.07- 160.51
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Close the brake line gap formed by a lifted rig with Skyjacker Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Skyjacker Brake Lines are elongated to reach the brakes on lifted trucks and SUVs
- Custom-built and sized for a perfect fit on your exact make, model, and year vehicle
- Tough braided Stainless Steel construction handles highway driving as well as off-road excursions
- Heavy-duty, factory-style fittings for a tight, perfect fit
- Extruded polyurethane coating
- Available for both front and rear applications
Adding a lift kit to your truck or SUV increases the distance between your brakes and your master cylinder. In most cases your stock brake lines simply won't reach . Skyjacker Stainless Steel Brake Lines not only go the distance - they're made super tough to tackle the on- and off-road.
Skyjacker pours over three decades of off-road adventure experience into designing and building their components. That's why you'll only see the highest-durability materials in their Stainless Steel Brake Lines. They're built with braided stainless steel for excellent strength, with an extruded polyurethane coating that prevents chaffing. Heavy-duty fittings provide a factory-tight fit, and the fully custom design provides the perfect length and fit on your truck or SUV.
You need the tightest braking response and highest stopping power possible, whether you're battling a rocky trail or your daily commute. With Skyjacker Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines your pedal will deliver every time. Available for front and rear brakes.
Skyjacker Stainless Steel Brake Line Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes