StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Regular Price: $675.35-1,306.85
- Our Price: $458.49- 887.22
- Rating: (1)
- Get maximum braking performance for your entire system by using the StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Each complete kit includes StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and Stainless Steel Brake Lines for each individual wheel
- Cast-iron drilled & slotted rotors offer the hardest initial bite and ultimate braking performance with a great exterior look that adds to your car's custom aesthetic
- Brake pads maintain proper friction for proper braking performance in all situations; brake lines resist expansion and maintain integrity through years of use
- Custom-designed for your particular vehicle, all parts install directly to stock calipers
- Black coating on non-swept areas prevents corrosion
- Everything needed for installation is included, and everything is designed to work together
- 90-Day Warranty
Drilled & Slotted rotors eliminate brake dust and debris accumulation while maintaining the necessasry structural integrity to hold up under the extreme stress of high-performance racing use. Investing in a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors ensures that your car or truck is ready to perform.
Here you have it, an entire braking system built to your vehicle's exact specifications. That means StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines. This package features four of each component, one for each wheel, and everything installs directly to your stock calipers. Your braking performance will improve both in inclement conditions and on beautiful days, no matter how you drive but in particular for those high-performance moments. A StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors prevents damage both accidental and directly resulting from the hard miles you insist upon. Everything you'll need to install these brakes is included in this one package, and the entire set is designed to resist corrosion, cracking, and breaking.
There's nothing wrong with demanding the best from your braking system. Get the kind of quality that you need by using a StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
StopTech Brake Kit with Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours