Covercraft Lock and Cable ZCBL
Car Cover Lock and Cable
- Part #: ZCBL
- Keep your car cover where it's supposed to be with a Covercraft Lock and Cable
- 8' vinyl-wrapped steel cable and small rubber-coated, weatherproof brass padlock
- Attaches through cover's grommets
- Tighten cable across bottom of your car to securely wrap vehicle
- Fends off wind, thieves, and vandals
- Vinyl wrapping protects vehicle's finish and undercarriage
- Two keys included
- Final step for total Covercraft vehicle protection
Once you've got your Covercraft car cover laid atop your vehicle, there is still one more piece to the puzzle. Keep everything tight and under wraps with a Covercraft Lock and Cable.
By locking down your car cover, you turn it into a protective sheath that repels all manner of hazards. Using your Covercraft Lock and Cable combination prevents wind from ripping your cover off during use while simultaneously denying potential vandals and thieves access to your vehicle. Easily snaking through your cover's grommets, an 8' vinyl-wrapped cable won't damage your undercarriage or finish, and the included brass padlock comes with two keys and is weatherproof.
Don't take chances that your cover, by itself, is enough to protect your vehicle. Provide the total security your beloved car or truck deserves with a Covercraft Lock and Cable.
More like this
Covercraft Lock and Cable Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 2 of 8 reviews. See All Reviews.