Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Regular Price: $103.40-145.10
- Our Price: $70.20- 98.50
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Dec 24th delivery not guaranteed for this item
- The Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover is the budget-friendly option for extended outdoor protection
- Resists water and UV rays
- Holds shape and strength over repeated use thanks to minimal stretch fibers
- HydroMax finish on both sides keeps out rain and moisture while maintaining breathability
- Each strand of cover is dyed before being woven: no surface dyeing means no fading
- Soft interior finish glides over your vehicle's paint job without scratching
- Easy to use, lightweight enough for hassle-free folding and storage but heavy enough to stay in place and do its job
- Machine wash and dry
- Available in 4 colors: Gray, Tan, Black, Blue
- Easy to install; trunk-based theft-deterrent system secures cover when in use
- 4-Year Warranty
Affordable and resistant to wear, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover is a durable way to protect your favorite machine. Use this cover when you leave the top down outdoors and know that your instrument panel, upholstery, and carpets will remain in great shape no matter what happens.
A car cover this rugged usually costs hundreds more, but these are specifically designed to offer high quality benefits at mid-level prices. The Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover resists fading, maintains its shape over extended outdoor use, protects against environmental hazards like rain and UV rays as well as tree drippings and bird droppings, and remains breathable to combat rot and mildew. A soft interior layer won't scratch up your paint job, and these covers are light enough to easily handle while being heavy enough to stay in place when on the job.
Park your convertible outdoors with the top down and don't worry about a thing. The Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover is on the case for as long as you need it to be. Backed by a 4-Year Warranty.