Thule GoalPost Carrier
- Regular Price: $338.70
- Our Price: $229.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part #: 997
- Installation Instructions
- Use the Goal Post to carry kayaks, canoes, and long cargo like lumber on your pickup truck, van, or SUV
- Telescoping height adjustment to fit different sized trucks
- Works with camper shells
- Includes 58" Thule square load bar to fit any Thule canoe rack or kayak carrier attachment
- Works with both Hydro-Glide and Set-to-Go roof racks (sold separately)
- Load stops included.
- Fits 2" receiver hitches only
- Corrosion-resistant plated steel hardware
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Lifetime Warranty
Now pickup truckers can get in on the canoing adventures too. The Thule 997 GoalPost Hitch Mount Carrier adds a roof rack-type rail to the back end of your truck, allowing you to mount canoes and kayaks overhead. Even when you're not taking the boat out, you can use the GoalPost to carry lumber or other long loads.
The Thule 997 GoalPost Carrier mounts to any 2-inch receiver hitch, with an anti-wobble design that keeps it snug and secure. Its easy height adjustments lets you match the GoalPost to the height of your vehicle for level loading. A 58" Thule square load bar is included to allow you to mount Thule kayak or canoe carrier hardware. Add a Thule Hydro-Glide or Set-to-Go roof rack (sold separately) and you can mount a complete canoe or kayak carrier system to your pickup.
Don't worry about your cargo wobbling or shaking - the Thule GoalPost features an anti-wobble design that keeps it snug in the receiver. The Thule 997 GoalPost works with pickups with camper shells, as well as SUVs and vans. Your GoalPost is backed by Thule's lifetime warranty.