Outrigger II Load Assist
- Part #: 847
- Fits Thule Square Bar Rack System Only
- Installation Instructions
- Turn loading your kayak to your roof rack into a solo job with the Thule Outrigger II Load Assist
- For use with Thule Square Bar Rack system
- Mounts inside square crossbar
- Slides out to support front end of your kayak so you can lift back end without assistance
- End stopper prevents your boat from slipping off
- Universal fit to practically every kayak
- Aluminum shell with solid steel core construction
- Easy installation
- Lifetime Warranty
They sure are a blast, but loading your kayak to your roof rack can be a real pain, especially if you have to do it solo. Make the task easier to pull off on your own with a Thule Outrigger II Load Assist.
This helpful accessory extends your roof rack crossbar so that you can brace one end of your kayak against it. In doing so, you'll get one end of your kayak level with your roof, meaning you only need to pick up the back end and roll the boat sideways to get it on your roof. The Thule Outrigger II Load Assist comes with an end cap to prevent your boat from sliding off during loading. Better still, it's easy to attach this load bar extension, which features an aluminum outer shell surrounding a tough steel core, to the Thule Square Bar Rack System.
Take your kayak out on your own whenever you'd like without worry about getting it back into place once finished. The Thule Outrigger II Load Assist has you covered. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.