- Easy to use kayak carrier with self-adjusting saddles and roller load assistance
- Includes a set of Hydro-Glide kayak saddles for the rear and Set-To-Go saddles for the front
- Saddles automatically guide and center your kayak as you roll it forward
- Rolling load assist helps prevent kayak-to-vehicle contact
- Compatible with Thule or Inno square load bars only - does not fit factory rack crossbars
- Includes two load straps with padded buckles, two ratcheting tie down straps, hardware, and easy instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule 884 Roll Model Kayak Carrier offers everything you need to easily load and carry your kayak to your next destination, at a great price. It has all the same features of the Thule 875XT Glide and Set carrier, with the addition of integrated rear rollers for enhanced load assistance. You can take just about any kayak anywhere with the smooth-loading Thule Roll Model.
The heart of the 884 Roll Model is its kayak saddles. The rear Thule Hydro-Glide saddles are designed for smooth loading with low-friction, felt-lined pads and swiveling cradles that automatically adjust to fit and center your kayak. The front saddles are Thule's fully adjustable Set-to-Go, which give you maximum support and conformance to the hull. The integrated rear kayak roller puts the loading point farther back on the vehicle, which minimizes contact between the boat and the load bars and vehicle. The roller makes loading your kayak a breeze - just place the front of the boat on the roller, lift the back of the kayak, and slide it on. The roller guides your kayak onto the cradles, and the cradles keep it centered. Then secure it to your rack and vehicle with the included loading straps and ratcheting QuickDraw tie downs and you're good to go. One person can load and unload the Roll Model easily!
The Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier mounts to Thule square load bars, as well as square load bars from Inno Racks - it is not compatible with factory racks or Yakima round bars. Thule backs your Roll Model with a Lifetime Warranty.