Thule Roof Rack System
- Set up your car, SUV, or truck to carry just about anything on your roof
- Kit includes two crossbars, 4 base feet, and mounting hardware
- Every kit is custom-tailored to perfectly fit your year, make, and model vehicle
- Depending on your vehicle, pick up a complete kit with Standard Bars, Standard Bars and Locks, or wind-resistant Aeroblades
- Grab a Fairing to facilitate air up over your bars when not in use
- Galvanized steel construction coated with tough rubber
- Integrated locks for theft security
- Installs quickly and effortlessly, with no drilling or modifications
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Roof Rack System makes your vehicle ready for every adventure. It puts sturdy cross bars up on the roof of your car, truck, or SUV to carry any of Thule's cargo carriers. Whether you're going kayaking, skiing, or just taking a road trip, the Thule Roof Rack System is the first thing you need to haul your gear.
Thule custom-designs your Roof Rack System to perfectly fit the roof rails on your specific year, make, and model vehicle, making it quick and pain-free to install. The kit includes four feet, a pair of crossbars, and all the mounting hardware you need. The feet and crossbars are made from tough galvanized steel and coated with rubber to keep them from scuffing and scratching your cargo. Every Thule carrier fits on the Roof Rack System's rails, from ski and kayak carriers to bike racks and cargo boxes. You can purchase a full system with your choice of Standard or Aeroblade noise-lessening bars, or simply purchase a Fairing to reduce wind noise on your Thule Base Rack System when it's not in use.
Thule includes easy installation instructions and backs your Roof Rack System with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes