Thule Surfboard Pads
- Regular Price: $51.50-58.85
- Our Price: $34.95- 39.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Provide a cushion for your recreational equipment during travel with Thule Surfboard Pads
- Regular pads for standard Thule and factory roof rack systems; Aero for Thule AeroBlade and Xsporter bars; Tailgate Pad for use over truck tailgates
- Split-bottom design easily installs pads over your roof rack's bars; Tailgate Pad features integrated installation hardware
- Great for transporting surfboards, paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, ladders, and any other recreational equipment
- 18" or 24" lengths available for Aero and Regular surf pads, 18" length for Tailgate
- High-grade foam padding covered with weather-, water-, and UV-resistant sleeve
- Recommended for use with Thule Load Straps (sold separately)
- Regular and Aero pads sold as pair: Tailgate Pad sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
You love your board, and you don't want anything to happen to it. Protect it from accidental damage on your way to the beach with Thule Surfboard Pads.
These soft crossbar covers aren't just for surfboards, either. They can be used to protect the outer surfaces of paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, sailboards, and any other roof-mounted recreational cargo. Thule Surfboard Pads are made of foam covered with a weather- and UV-resistant sleeve, and each individual pad easily attaches over your roof rack's cargo bars. Regular pads are designed for standard Thule rack systems as well as most factory racks, while Aero pads are made for Thule's innovative AeroBlade and Xsporter systems. If you use your truck bed instead of a roof rack, Thule's got you covered with the Tailgate Pad system. 18" and 24" lengths are available for Regular and Aero pads and an 18" pad covers your needs for the Tailgate version.
Cushion the ride and get your gear safely to the beach and back with Thule Surfboard Pads. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.