DC Sports Headers
- Regular Price: $319.90-1,549.25
- Our Price: $217.18- 1,051.78
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (15)
- DC Sports Headers are precisely engineered and dyno-tested for unmatched performance gains
- CNC mandrel-bent tubing ensures the most precise shape and restriction-free flow
- Robotic MIG-welds ensure great structural integrity and the smoothest seams
- 3/8" CNC-machine flanges
- OEM-friendly design retains your factory mounting hardware and fittings, eliminating false "check engine" light alarms
- O2 sensor bung located near the collector for reliable readings (extra sensor wiring included if necessary)
- DC Sports Headers are available in four designs:
- 3-1 Header System: designed to maximize the power in V6 engines
- 4-2-1 One-Piece Header System: one-piece design eliminates the middle flange, making it much lighter than stock and providing huge power gains
- 4-2-1 Two-Piece Header System: full-band power gains, especially in low and mid ranges. 2-Piece design makes for easier mounting and installation
- 4-1 Header System: race-inspired design features DC Sports' own trapezoidal merge collector for virtually zero turbulence and enhanced top-end power
- Available in mild steel with Ceramic-Coated corrosion-resistant finish or Brushed Stainless finish for some vehicles
- Backed by a 1 Year Warranty
- Note: DC Sports Headers are available in both standard and Race models. DC Sports Race Headers are designed for off-road use only and are not street legal
Since forming over 20 years ago, DC Sports has become a legend in race performance parts for sport compacts. That status started right here with DC Sports Headers. DC Sports' expertly-designed, dyno-tested headers are built for unmatched performance gains across the board, both for the street and for the track.
Maximizing flow and eliminating restrictions is key to header performance, and that's why DC Sports Headers feature 100% mandrel-bent pipes. They also feature 3/8" CNC-machined flanges and O-rings for an OEM-style fit and leak-free seals. Plus, their robotic MIG welds are smooth and durable, ensuring the highest structural integrity possible. DC Sports Headers are available in four design styles: 4-2-1 two-piece models install easily, 4-2-1 one-piece headers are light-weight, 3-1 headers are optimal for V6 engines, and 4-1 race-designed models provide super high top-end power. All DC Headers retain your factory mounting hardware and fittings to prevent unnecessary Check Engine warnings.
Depending on your vehicle, DC Sports Headers are available with either ceramic-coated or brushed stainless finish. Plus, all required assembly hardware and instructions are included for a full installation. Your DC Sports Headers are backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: Race Headers are for racing/off-road use only and are not street legal. A Stainless Steel Header system is required if you use a nitrous oxide system, due to Nitrous's higher temperatures.
DC Sports Headers Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 15 reviews. See All Reviews.