- Quickly and easily bolt on some extra power to your Doug Thorley Headers
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge aluminized steel
- Often improves ground clearance
- Installs in factory location for quick installation and removal
- Excellent sound
- Replacing gaskets is strongly recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
- For "offroad use" in California
- Note: Doug Thorley Y Pipes fit Doug Thorley Headers only
Doug Thorley is best known for their legendary headers, but their exhaust excellence goes all the way down to the tips. Bolt on a Doug Thorley Y-Pipe and you'll see why. Doug Thorley Y-Pipes feature 16-gauge aluminized steel that is CNC mandrel bent to eliminate backpressure. This pipe provides extra horsepower to your engine, and often increases ground clearance (great news for you off-roaders).
The Doug Thorley Y-Pipe is designed to mount right to your Doug Thorley Headers quickly and easily. It also removes just as easily if you need to return to stock or experiment with different pipes. The stock gaskets should be replaced when installing a Doug Thorley Y-Pipe.
Your Doug Thorley Y-Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your car. NOTE: The Doug Thorley Y-Pipe is only legal for "offroad use" in California. The Doug Thorley Y-Pipe fits Doug Thorley Headers only.
Doug Thorley Y Pipe Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes