Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System
- Up to $75 Mail-In Rebate W/Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- The Flowmaster Force II Exhuast gives your ride the great performance of the Flowmaster American Thunder system at a quieter volume
- The Flowmaster Force II improves your passing power and acceleration by up to 10%
- Up to 2 mpg gains in fuel economy
- All Flowmaster exhaust pipes are mandrel-bent for the smoothest exhaust flow
- Chambered muffler minimizes backpressure for improved power
- Less interior resonance for quieter cruising
- Easy installation
- Hardware and easy-to-follow directions included
- Many systems include stainless steel tip(s)
- 3-Year Warranty
You don't need to wake the neighbors just to get some extra power under the hood. Flowmaster's engineers have unlocked the secret to boosting your power and performance without adding excessive noise. The Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System offers the same huge power gains as their American Thunder systems with a more comfortable cruising tone.
Flowmaster Force II Exhaust Systems immediately add a 5-10% boost in acceleration, as well as up to 2 more miles per gallon. The feel under your pedal is just like Flowmaster's famous American Thunder exhaust. But once you hit cruising altitude you get a mellower, more muffled sound. That sound comes courtesy of the chambered Flowmaster muffler, which deftly tunes out drone without losing exhaust flow. The Force II Flowmaster Exhaust System is crafted with mandrel-bent aluminized steel pipes and most systems are finished off with a polished Stainless tip.
Flowmaster, Inc. includes all the hardware you need for installation, as well as easy instructions that help you bolt most systems on in under an hour. Your Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System is covered by a three-year warranty.
Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 13 reviews. See All Reviews.