MBRP Exhaust System
- Free-flowing, power-enhancing, custom-tuned exhaust systems
- Mandrel bends ensure minimal back-pressure and turbulence for the best exhaust flow
- MBRP Diesel systems are precisely fabricated for your Cummins, Power Stroke or Duramax diesel truck
- Significant gains in horsepower, torque, and efficiency
- Includes high-flow muffler for an aggressive sound without annoying noise
- 50-State smog legal
- Available in several styles and exit types to fit your needs
- Choose from seven different series, depending on your vehicle:
- Pro Series: T-304 Stainless tubing, includes polished dual-wall Stainless Steel tips, Lifetime Warranty
- XP Series: T-409 Stainless, polished single-wall Stainless tips, Lifetime Warranty
- Installer Series: 16-gauge aluminized steel, polished single-wall Stainless tips, 3-Year Warranty
- Performance Series: Budget-friendly series with Aluminized Steel construction, two-piece tailpipe design, and no tip
- SLM Series: Includes muffler delete pipe for an aggressive exhaust sound. (Off-road use only)
- Turn-Down Series: Includes a T304 Stainless turn-down exhaust tip for unique style
- Black Series: Powder coated Black finish stands up to high heat and abuse for long-lasting modern looks
MBRP Exhaust Systems take your diesel or gas truck to a whole new level of performance. They are custom-engineered to supply your rig with neck-snapping horsepower gains as well as haul-enhancing torque. MBRP performance means a free-flowing design, quality materials, and growling rumble - MBRP Exhaust is the ultimate in performance truck exhaust.
MBRP Performance systems and MBRP Diesel systems are made with smooth mandrel bends that maintain a consistent diameter in the pipe for the highest flow possible. These pipes feed into a free-flowing muffler that enhances your performance and gives your truck a distinctive rumble without annoying drone noise. And to cap off the custom look MBRP Inc. includes mirror-polished stainless steel exhaust tips with most systems.
Choose from seven different series of MBRP Performance Exhaust Systems to suit your needs. Each are made with a different type of steel: T-304 Stainless has a high nickel and chromium content with the best corrosion resistance in the industry; T-409 Stainless is a low carbon steel with great corrosion resistance and high strength; Aluminized Steel is a high quality, cost-effective option with good corrosion resistance. Or choose the new MBRP Black Series, for sleek modern looks that last. Every series (except the off-road, muffler-less SLM Series) is 50-state smog legal and is covered with either a Lifetime or 3-Year Warranty.
MBRP Exhaust System Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 36 reviews. See All Reviews.