Magnaflow 49 State Universal Catalytic Converter
- Regular Price: $114.15-998.80
- Our Price: $77.48- 678.08
- Achieve great performance for your engine with the Magnaflow 49 State Universal Catalytic Converter
- Universal fit - covers a wide variety of vehicles
- Ribbed body design minimizes expanding at high temperatures and keeps the catalyst properly aligned
- Honeycomb catalyst has maximum surface area and flow
- Necks meet the body at a 1/2" lap joint - neck does not extend into the body, maintaining proper exhaust flow
- Heavy-gauge all stainless steel construction
- Includes aluminized or stainless OEM style heat shield that adds stability to the converter and protects against heat
- Universal converters often require some welding, cutting and/or tube bending for installation
Magnaflow 49 State Universal Catalytic Converters free up exhaust flow behind the engine for more exciting power behind the wheel. Its top-notch materials and high durability design are made for a lifetime of reliable performance. Best yet, the universal design fits a huge range of years, makes, and models.
Durability is at the center of Magnaflow's all-stainless steel Universal Converter design. The outer body is ribbed, enhancing the exterior strength and acting as a channel to direct exhaust gases away from the cushioning mat. It also prevents the expanding and distorting that can happen with high exhaust temperatures. The necks meet the converter body at a 1/2 inch lap joint. The neck does not go into the body, so it does not affect your exhaust flow. Plus, it's seam welded close to the body for a tight, strong hold.
The monolithic honeycomb catalyst is designed for maximum surface area and flow. The catalyst coating process is closely monitored and controlled to tight specifications to prevent flow restrictions or poor emissions performance.
Note: Not legal on vehicles in California.
Magnaflow 49 State Universal Catalytic Converter Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes