- Upgrade your performance in the Golden State with a Magnaflow California Universal Catalytic Converter
- Universal fit - installs on a wide range of vehicles
- 1/2" Lap joints where neck meets body - maintains proper exhaust flow
- Honeycomb catalyst for maximum flow and surface area
- All-stainless steel construction, heavy gauge
- Included OEM-style stainless or aluminized steel heat shield for improved heat protection and converter stability
- Some cutting, welding, and/or bending will likely be required for installation
Magnaflow knows you need clean and legal emissions without ruining your exhaust flow. This holds especially true for vehicles that have to satisfy California's stringent emissions standards. The Magnaflow California Universal Catalytic Converter delivers with a durable, high-flow design that makes your vehicle 50-state street legal while retaining your exhaust flow and power.
The Magnaflow California Universal Catalytic Converter is built for durability. The all-stainless converter features a ribbed outer body for high strength and warp resistance. The necks do not enter into the body, keeping your exhaust flow direct and unaffected. Seam welds close to the body ensure a strong and tight hold.
The Magnaflow California Universal Catalytic Converter is made with a monolithic honeycomb catalyst. This design provides maximum surface area as well as flow for excellent performance on the road and at the emissions test. The coating process for the catalyst is controlled and monitored to tight tolerances ensuring there are no flow restrictions or emissions compromises.
The Magnaflow California Universal Catalytic Converter is legal in all 50 states, including California.