PaceSetter Monza Exhaust System 88-1361
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Add huge horsepower and torque to your sub-compact or sports car with the PaceSetter Monza Exhaust System
- 16-Gauge Aluminized Steel is rolled into large high-flow pipes and mandrel-bent for optimal flow
- Smooth black finish offers corrosion protection and good looks
- PaceSetter performance muffler is matched to your specific vehicle to prevent power-robbing backpressure
- Includes resonated chrome exhaust tip(s) welded to the exit pipe
- Hardware and installation instructions included
- 3-Year Warranty
Don't listen to them when they say sport car performance is a strictly European phenomenon. The PaceSetter Monza Exhaust System blows that myth right out of the water, with the power, torque, sound, and construction you would expect from a Euro exhaust. But don't let that quality fool you - this system is made entirely in the good ol' USA.
PaceSetter Monza Exhaust Systems are made with 16-gauge Aluminized Steel that's rolled into larger-than-stock diameter pipes. These pipes are mandrel bent, then hooked up with a hi-flow Monza muffler. The Monza muffler is matched specifically to your year, make, and model vehicle to provide the highest exhaust flow possible without the backpressure that can ruin your engine's power output. To finish it off, the Monza Exhaust is capped off with beautifully polishehd resonator exhaust tips.
Your PaceSetter Monza Exhaust System is finished off in a corrosion-resistant black paint and comes complete with mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
PaceSetter 88-1361 fits:
- 1987-1991 BMW 325e
- 1987-1991 BMW 325i
- 1987-1991 BMW 325iX
- 1986-1993 BMW 325ic
- 1987-1991 BMW 325is
There are no reviews for this application.
See All PaceSetter Monza Exhaust System Reviews.