Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners 98621
WeatherBeater Front & Rear 3 Piece Floor Liners
- Part #: 98621
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 1pm CST*
- Guard your factory carpets with the high quality craftsmanship of Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners
- All-season, durable rubberized thermo-plastic material stands up to all kinds of abuse
- Tall side walls and well-placed grooves trap liquids and contain grime
- WeatherBeater Mats stand up to water, snow, mud, motor oil, gasoline, and battery acid
- Fully custom-designed to your year, make, and model for a perfect fit and full coverage
- Available in Black, Grey, and Tan
- Lifetime Warranty against breaking or cracking
Face it - your car or truck's carpets face a lot of potential hazards, no matter the season. However, that doesn't mean they have to get ruined by spilled coffee or muddy boots. With Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners, your auto carpets are safe from all kinds of messes and stains.
Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners feature an updated design that provides even more protection than its counterparts. They feature a unique molded design with tall side walls and smart grooves that contain the water and grime brought in by muddy shoes or spilled drinks. Husky WeatherBeaters are crafted from a tough thermo-plastic material that withstands virtually any chemical, even gasoline and battery acid. They're tough enough to protect your factory carpets from just about anything and keep your interior showroom-clean.
Husky Liners custom-molds every WeatherBeater Mat to the contours of your exact year, make, and model vehicle to ensure a flawless fit and complete floor coverage. Your Husky Liners WeatherBeaters are available for both the front and rear rows, and come with Husky Liners' Lifetime Warranty against breaking or cracking.
Husky Liners 98621 fits:
- 2011-2014 Nissan Juke
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.1 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 4 of 1918 reviews. See All Reviews.