AutoMeter Pro-Comp Pro Series Gauges
- Up To $100 Rebate, Ends December 31st! Click Here for full details!
- AutoMeter Pro-Series Gauges are built tough to handle the stress of today's toughest racing venues
- Designed to resist vibrations caused by your engine and the track
- Equipped with anodized bezels and florescent red needles
- AutoMeter Auto Gauges come equipped with warning and memory functions (depending on model)
- Red and Green bulb covers included
- Available in multiple sizes and applications
- Full sweet electric gauges have a sweep of 270 degrees
- Short sweep auto gauges have a sweep of 90 degrees
- Digital gauges available
- Pro-Comp Series Racing Gauges are made in the USA
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Auto Meter Pro-Comp Series Gauges feature a track-tested design that won't fall victim to wear. Among the toughest gauges in the AutoMeter line, these racing gauges manage to dampen vibrations caused by the track and your engine, providing you with accurate information wherever you drive.
AutoMeter Pro-Comp Series Gauges come in a variety of styles and configurations. Performance enthusiasts should check out the Pro-Comp Series Tachometer. The Autometer Pedestal Mount Tachometer has been a racing favorite for more than 30 years and can come programmed with a memory feature to help you track your vehicle performance.
AutoMeter Pro-Comp Series Racing Gauges work with most 12 volt performance ignitions. These racing gauges feature a simple design and hassle free application that installs in a flash. Auto Meter Pro-Gauges are made in the USA and backed by a 1-Year Warranty.