Denso Iridium Long-Life Spark Plug
- Regular Price: $19.15-179.60
- Our Price: $12.99- 121.93
- Denso Iridium Long-Life Spark Plugs provide your vehicle with the high-performance spark it needs
- Made of long-lasting iridium, the most corrosive-resistant metal in the world
- Eight times stronger than traditional platinum spark plugs
- Custom-designed to your year, make and model vehicle
- The Denso Iridium Spark Plug improves fuel economy
- Dyno-tested for performance and power gains
- 0.7 mm iridium center electrode improves ignition
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 4,000 Fahrenheit
- Works great with imports and domestic engines
- The Denso Iridium Long-Life Spark Plug will last up to 100,000 miles
Improve your engine's fuel economy without sacrificing performance with a Denso Iridium Long-Life Spark Plug. The Denso Iridium Spark Plug provides dyno-tested power and efficiency gains for up to 100,000 miles. These spark plugs work great on vehicles with heavy-duty tuners and turbo-chargers and can withstand temperatures of 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
Denso's strength comes from its materials. Each spark plug is constructed from an unbelievably strong iridium alloy, a material unlike any other on the planet. Iridium is one of the rarest elements in the earth's crust, and its origins allegedly trace back to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. It is one of the hardest metals on the planet, and also the most corrosive-resistant. For car guys, that means Iridium is perfect for making spark plugs. It has a higher melting point than platinum and it's virtually rust proof. That's why the Denso Spark Plug is six times harder and eight times stronger than the conventional platinum plug.
Install a set of Denso Spark Plugs today and give your engine a serious efficiency upgrade.