Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirror Arm & Bracket
- Regular Price: $34.80-78.35
- Our Price: $23.63- 53.20
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (2)
- If your CJ or Scrambler from ’58 to ’86 needs a new mirror arm, you’ve found it with the Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirror Arm & Bracket
- Relocate mirrors off of doors – drive doorless without compromising on safety
- Custom-designed powder-coated hardware included for a simple installation
- Specifically designed to fit your Jeep’s driver or passenger side
- Black or Stainless Steel finishes available – mirror head not included
- Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
If you need to replace the mirror arm on your Jeep CJ or Scrambler (1958 – 1986), or you’ve just been scratching for a new upgrade to the Jeep, you couldn’t have found a better improvement than the Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirror Arm & Bracket. This Steel arm will relocate your mirror, allowing you to drive with no doors, will retaining the safety of your rear-view mirrors.
Available in your choice of polished Stainless Steel or Black Powder-Coated, your Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirror Arm & Bracket are available for the driver or passenger side of your Jeep. Each arm includes powder coated hardware that will mount your mirror using the existing factory holes in your windshield. Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Rugged Ridge Replacement Mirror Arm & Bracket Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes