- Protect your winch cable with the solid Steel construction of a Rugged Ridge Winch Roller Fairlead
- Works with winches 8,500 lbs. or larger
- Guides the cable onto the winch drum
- Helps extends cable life
- Directly mounts auxiliary lights
- Backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
If you and your Jeep are working with a winch, you know all too well how rapidly you’ll see the wear and tear on your winch cables. The trick is to guide your cable into the drum safely and speedily – which will extend the life of all of your winch components. The easiest way to do just that is with the Rugged Ridge Winch Roller Fairlead.
The solid Steel construction of your Rugged Ridge Winch Roller Fairlead is built to last and can handle any 8,500 lbs. or larger winch. Additionally, this piece can mount axillary lights directly if you choose to bring more illumination to the situation. This tough tool is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.