Smittybilt XRC Stinger Bumper
- Regular Price: $368.25
- Our Price: $249.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The most extreme off-road conditions demand a heavy-duty Smittybilt XRC Stinger Bumper
- Designed to protect your front or back end while minimizing the risk of end-over-end roll over
- Hand-crafted of DOM 1020 2" steel tubing: one of the strongest available materials
- Base plate made of 3/16" cold rolled steel with D-ring mounts and reinforced gussets
- D-ring mounts welded inside and out for ultimate strength
- Dimple Die skid plate adds strength and style
- Compatible with a wide variety of winch mounts
- Maximum allowable clearance on off-road approach and departure angles
- Year specific applications for Wranglers going back to 1987 model year
- Easy installation: bolts on with no drilling required
- Front and rear stinger bumpers available
- Black Powder Coat finish to resist wear and corrosion
- 5-Year Warranty
There's the off-road tooling around that most people do, and then there's the extreme off-road adventures that you get into. Jacked tires and insane attack angles are the name of your game. This hobby comes with risk, though, chief among them the terrifying thought of tumbling end over end downhill. Minimize the risk of such an accident occurring by using a Smittybilt XRC Stinger Bumper.
These bumpers are made of heavy-duty steel for maximum strength and protection. A Dimple Die skid plate looks great on the front or back of your Wrangler but hangs tough when duty calls. Available for use with most winch mounts, the Smittybilt XRC Stinger Bumper also features extra-strength D-ring mounts and reinforced sides and corners. When you decide on one of these stinger bumpers, you can rest assured that the bumper you receive was designed specifically for your Wrangler's model year, going all the way back to 1987. Black Powder Coat finish fends off wear and rust, and these bumpers bolt-on for an easy installation that requires no drilling.
Normal bumpers work fine for most Wrangler drivers, but you are not most Wrangler drivers. Get the heavy-duty performance and protection you need with a Smittybilt XRC Stinger Bumper. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.