Bestop Seat Riser
- Replace your worn-out seat hardware
- Use with Bestop TrailMax, TrailMax II and factory original seats
- Powder-coated and chemically treated for rust prevention
- Bolts included
- Some drilling required if Jeep does not have a seat slider
- Sold individually, instructions included
Replace your worn out or busted seat hardware with Seat Risers from Bestop. These individually-sold seat risers are available for either driver or passenger side and typically require no drilling for installation. Their chemical treatment and powder-coated finish make for durable rust resistance. Seat Risers release forward for easy access to the back seats. Seat Risers fit Bestop TrailMax and TrailMax II seats, as well as factory seats. Bestop backs your Seat Riser with a 1-year limited Warranty.