- PIAA 2000 Series Fog Lights pack a powerful beam into a compact package
- 55 Watt H3 bulb puts out the power of an 85W bulb
- Silver universal-mount housing
- 55 Degree beam covers the road ahead for safer driving in the mist
- PIAA Super Multi-Surface Reflector focuses and directs a wide, powerful beam without a bulky housing
- Great for powersports and automotive applications, both on- and off-road
- Housing (with bracket) measures 2 1/16" high x 3 5/16" wide x 3 1/8" deep
- Your PIAA 2000 Series Fog Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Good things do come in small packages when it comes to lighting power. PIAA 2000 Series Fog Lights fit a wide, strong beam in a small, universal housing. They mount to virtually any vehicle and are ideal for any on- or off-road use.
PIAA utilizes their proven Super Multi-Surface Reflector to project a wide, powerful 55-degree fog light beam. The 55 Watt H3 Ion Crystal bulb puts out as much light as other 85W bulbs. It's all packaged in a stylish silver housing that measures only 2 1/16" high x 3 5/16" wide x 3 1/8" deep.
Your PIAA 200 Series Fog Light Kit includes two lights, a pre-assembled wiring harness with relay, and an in-cab control switch, as well as easy installation instructions. Plus it's backed by PIAA's Lifetime Warranty, so you know you have powerful lighting you can trust as long as you drive your vehicle.