- The PIAA RS800 HID Shock Lamp is built for supreme durability
- High-impact resistant polyamide housing, unbreakable clear-coated polybarbonate lens, and heavy-duty mounting system
- Computer-designed Multi-Surface Reflector with fully integrated ballast
- 12-Volt 35 watt Twin Color Dual Beam HID bulb projects a super powerful driving beam
- 9 Inch Diameter
- Designed for heavy-duty off-road race applications - not recommended for highway use
- Available in single lights only
- Wiring harness, switch, and relay for attaching up to two lamps at once included
- Lifetime Warranty
The PIAA RS800 Halogen Shock Lamp is ready for anything. The RS800 is made specifically for heavy duty off-road and race applications. Not only does it cast a powerful, focused driving beam, but it's designed and built to be virtually indestructible.
PIAA cut no corners when it came to building the RS800 Shock Light. A super-strong polyamide housing and unbreakable polycarbonate lens stand up to every impact you can dish out, and the stout, sturdy mounting system keeps the RS800 secured through it all. The PIAA RS800 Halogen Shock Light is truly designed to tackle any off-road conditions without breaking a sweat.
The RS800 Shock Lamp is as powerful as it is durable. Its Twin Color Dual Beam H4 bulb is powerful and efficient, drawing only 35 watts. The Shock Lamp's computer designed Multi-Surface Reflector focuses the bulb's power into a super-long-range 20-degree high beam. It's optimized for off-road and racing use, to shed light on every turn ahead.
Your PIAA RS800 Halogen Shock Lamp is backed with a Lifetime Warranty. Designed specifically for off-road and racing applications; Not recommended for highway and road use.