- Get a good-sized bank of LEDs for your off-road vehicle with the PlasmaGlow Outlaw Off-Road LED Spotlight
- 30 individual LEDs spread out over an 18" x 5" rectangular face
- Draws 90 watts for over 10,000 lumens
- Rated to 50,000 hours of use
- Completely waterproof
- Polycarbonate lens, aluminum casing
- Adjustable mounting bracket, integrated heat solution
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Easy to install
- 1-Year Warranty
You never know what's going to happen when you tear off into the back country at dusk, but one thing you need to make sure you have going in is extra lighting. Ensure that you never get caught after dark on a trail you don't want to be on with a PlasmaGlow Outlaw Off-Road LED Spotlight.
A modestly-sized LED bank is a fine additional lighting solution for any off-road truck or SUV. These 30 LEDs in two rows spread out over 18" shine an incredibly bright and focused beam on the road ahead of you. The PlasmaGlow Outlaw Off-Road LED Spotlight weighs just 8 lbs and is easy to install thanks to an adjustable lighting bracket that lets you point over 10,000 lumens at any forward-facing angle. As if that weren't enough, this spotlight also features a polycarbonate lens and aluminum casing that makes it both completely waterproof and nearly indestructable.
Don't mess around when it comes to making sure you have the light you need for nighttime off-road driving. Hook yourself up with all the lighting you'll need thanks to the PlasmaGlow Outlaw Off-Road LED Spotlight. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.