Rigid LED Lights
- Rigid LED Lights help you see the road and trail better
- Different configurations draw different levels of power for different levels of brightness
- Multiple beam patterns available: Diffuse, Driving, Spot, and Wide
- Available in 2x2, 2x3, and 1x3 configurations
- Sold in pairs or individually, depending on the light
- Flush mount installation requires major modifications to your vehicle's bumper, including both cutting and drilling
- Standard mounts attach to any available position on your truck, SUV, ATV, motorcycle, or trailer
- 6061 extruded aluminum housing, unbreakable lens
- No vibration, no hot spots, no UV output
- Plug-and-Play wiring harness and switch
- Clear lens, no warm-up, instant on/off
- Draw much less power from battery than Xenon or Halogens
- Made in the USA
- 50,000+ hour bulb lifespan
- Lifetime Warranty
Some people say variety is the spice of life. Go with Rigid LED Lights for your truck or SUV, and know how well this theory applies to your automotive lighting.
These are not one-size-fits-all lights. Rather, these LEDs are available in a wide range of sizes, lenses, and configurations to suit any and all tastes. This includes Spot, Wide, Driving, and Diffuse beams, as well as 2x2, 2x3, and 1x3 lights. Every set of Rigid LED Lights is housed in an extruded 6061 aluminum shell and behind an unbreakable polycarbonate lens for ultimate durability no matter what you plan to dish out. These lights also resist vibrations and won't produce hot spots or UV rays.
Connection is easy thanks to a full Plug-and-Play wiring harness and switch. Rigid LED Lights draw less power than from your battery than similar Xenon or Halogen lenses and require no warm-up period. On and off in an instant, they install in either Flush Mount applications that require substantial vehicle modifications or Standard Mounts that can be hooked up anywhere available on your vehicle. Made in the USA, these are serious LEDs for serious off-road enthusiasts.
Get the perfect lighting setup and configuration for your particular needs. Rigid LED Lights change up your game, and so much for the better. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rigid LED Lights Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes