Wurton LED Light Bar
- Fortify your lighting setup with a rugged, powerful Wurton LED Light Bar
- Aircraft-quality aluminum housing is tough enough for serious off-roading
- 10-Watt LED Bulbs blast 900 Lumens each
- Available in many lengths from 5" to 50", with up to 28 bulbs
- 10- to 30-volt operation
- Thermal protection prevents overheating of electronics
- Choose pencil beam, flood beam, or combo beam pattern (depending on length)
- Stainless Steel hardware and aluminum side caps
- Three full-length secondary lens covers included
- Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your off-road lighting capabilities with the ruggedness, long life, and high power of LEDs. The Wurton LED Light Bar is a rugged, versatile off-road lighting system that's packed with bright, low-consumption LED bulbs that pump out 900 Lumens each. Available in sizes from 5" spots to a fully-loaded 50" bar, Wurton LED Light Bars give you the power you need to cut through the darkness.
Ruggedness is the key to off-road lighting performance and longevity, and the Wurton LED Light Bar has it in spades. Aircraft-quality aluminum housing, aluminum side caps, and stainless steel hardware all work together to form a structure that's ready to handle the vibrations and impacts of real-world rock crawling. The tough polycarbonate primary lens stands up to rocks, branches, and debris, as well as three full-length secondary light covers for extra protection and style. These bars operate between -40°F and +145°F, and the electronics are thermally protected to eliminate the chance of overheating.
Depending on which length you select you can choose from a variety of beam patterns for your lights, including flood, pencil, and combo beams. Every Wurton LED Light-Bar includes 16 inches of lead wiring with a Delphi connector, but for a complete installation be sure to pick up the Wurton Light Bar Wiring Kit as well. Your Wurton Light Bar is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.