- Make sure mud, snow, salt, dirt, and other wet roadside debris don't make a mess of your vehicle by using Aries Mud Flaps
- Use with any truck or Jeep: universal bracket features multiple mounting holes
- Flaps available in two sizes, 12" x 18" and 18" x 18"
- Large 22" Carbon Steel hanger can be cut to match multiple tire and wheel combinations
- Quick-release system allows for easy removal
- Durable, corrosion-resistant Black Powder Coat finish
- Some cutting and drilling required for installation
- Sold in pairs
- 3-Year Warranty
No one wants a messy truck or Jeep, not if it can be avoided. Use Aries Mud Flaps to keep dirty roadside messes from getting all over the back and sides of your vehicle.
These mud flaps are universal, and with a bit of cutting and modification can be made to fit any truck or Jeep. Multiple mounting holes are cut into a 22" Carbon Steel hanger that works with multiple tire and wheel combinations. Two sizes of flap are available, 12" x 18" and 18" x 18", and every set of two Aries Mud Flaps features a quick-release system for easy removal.
Don't accept that your truck has to be dirty. Use Aries Mud Flaps to keep it cleaner. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- suv floor mats for Tracker
- hinged truck bed covers for Ram 3500
- Cherokee truck seat covers
- car brakes for Porsche Boxster
- brakes & brake pads for Land Rover Range Rover
- intake for Honda Civic
- Honda CRX programmers
- tow bar towing for Ford Crown Victoria
- custom seat covers for cars for Saab 900
- retractable bed covers for Equator