- Safeguard your vehicle's finish from road debris, water, and mud with Owens Mud Flaps
- Four applications available: Diamond Tread Aluminum, Extruded Aluminum, Rubber with Diamond Tread Insert, or Rubber with Extruded Aluminum Insert
- Variety of sizes available for Diamond Tread Aluminum: 10" x 16", 12" x 18", or 19" x 24"
- Extruded Aluminum available 10" x 16", and both Rubber mud flaps comes in standard 12" x 18" size
- Perfect for vans and light-duty trucks
- Universal brackets make for universal installation
- 1-Year Warranty
Whether your truck gets dirty via work or play, on city streets or backwoods trails, kicked up mud and debris can depreciate its value. Protect your investment by keeping corrosive elements, rocks, and other degenerative agents off your truck with Owens Mud Flaps.
There are four types of mud flap available from Owens, ensuring you get the perfect protective flap for your purposes and style. Two aluminum mud flaps are available, Diamond Tread (available in three sizes) and Extruded Aluminum (10" x 16"), as well as two rubber mud flaps with aluminum inserts, each 12" x 18". Better still, Owens Mud Flaps feature universal brackets that easily install to nearly any truck or van.
It's not hard to protect your investment from mud, water, rocks, and debris, but it is essential. Find the kind of protection your van or light-duty truck deserves with Owens Mud Flaps. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Owens Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant