Edge EZ Modules
- Enjoy custom-designed performance gains when you use Edge EZ Modules
- Engine-specific tuning gets the most powerful results possible from your individual engine
- GM diesels can expect gains of 65 hp and 150 ft./lbs. torque; Dodge Cummins engines up to 70 hp and 220 ft./lbs. torque
- Engine run more efficiently, increasing fuel economy by up to 10% while improving throttle response
- Extra power in low RPMs mean less downshifting while towing
- Installs in minutes
- 1-Year Warranty
Installing in minutes and ready to work, Edge EZ Modules bring engine-specific performance tunes to your truck. Enjoy big power gains for a better towing and hauling experience.
Depending on your truck, you'll get an Edge EZ Module designed exactly for your rig. GM's Duramax engines will see gains of up to 65 hp and 150 ft./lbs. torque, while Dodge Cummins can expect as much as 70 hp and 220 ft./lbs. With your engine running more efficiently, fuel economy will increase by up to 10%. No matter how you drive, you will notice a boost to your power output, as well as improved throttle response. Extra power in low RPM ranges reduces downshifting when towing heavy loads, and your truck's overall performance will see a vast improvement with Edge EZ Modules.
It's simple and, as the name says, easy to see the truth: Edge EZ Modules help you get the most out of your diesel engine. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.