Quadzilla XZT+ Power Module
- Upgrade your diesel engine with a Quadzilla XZT+ Power Module
- Add up to 65 hp and 200 ft. lbs. of torque
- USB updatable
- 32-bit processor core
- Make on-the-fly adjustments
- 3-position toggle switch: off, fuel efficiency, horsepower
- Simple installation
- Removes easily - will not leave noticeable damage
- Complements most other performance products
- Best in class throttle response
- Best value on the market
A power module is an invaluable piece of the aftermarket performance parts puzzle. Ensure your truck has the best performance for the best value with a Quadzilla XZT+ Power Module.
From the inside out, this power supply module is the best in the business. Its 32-bit core processor is the biggest on the market today, allowing for more power. 3 different power positions give you the option of setting this module to suit your needs exactly. Make adjustments as you go while adding up to 65 hp and 200 ft. lbs. of torque. A wide variety of tunes are available on Quadzilla's website, and each one can be uploaded quickly into your Quadzilla XZT+ Power Module via full USB updatability. Easy to install, this module is also easy to remove, leaving behind no trace of its use when it comes time to sell your vehicle.
The best value on the market, the Quadzilla XZT+ Power Module compliments most other performance products to tie everything together in an ultra-high performance package. Your racing truck deserves this upgrade.
Note: In California, this product is legal only for use with racing vehicles that will never appear on public highways.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Quadzilla Performance truck performance chips
- Scion tC brakes & brake pads
- performance programmers for Nissan 350Z
- Nissan Pathfinder window deflectors
- dashboard trim kits for F-250
- Tundra dash covers
- GMC Sierra performance exhaust headers
- B&W Towing & Hitches
- hitches for Maxima
- Yukon trunk mats
- Impala performance air filters