- The Carr Clamp-on Tool Box Step allows for easy access to your pickup truck's tool box and cargo area
- Swing away step locks into place when in use, tucks away securely when not needed
- Heavy duty, frame-mount design provides strength and rigidity
- Available in 3 finishes: Black Powder Coat, Polished Steel, and Titanium Silver Powder Coat
- Clamps to frame - no drilling required
- All necessary installation equipment included
- Lifetime Warranty
It's a hot day, your truck is dirty, and your tool box is enormous. Eliminate the frustration of accessing hard-to-reach tools with the Carr Clamp-On Tool Box Step. This step lets you easily access your pickup truck's tool box without the headaches of reaching and leaning across your hot or dirty truck.
The Carr Clamp-On Tool Box Step features a swing away design that locks into place when in use. Its frame-mounted design provides the strength and rigidity you need to reach with confidence. Once you've gotten what you need, this Carr tool box step locks away from sight until the next time you need it. Available in 3 finishes, the step attaches directly to your vehicle's frame with no drilling required. All necessary installation materials are included.
Forget about the hassles associated with having a large, deep tool box at the front of your pickup truck bed. Get what you need, and get the job done, with the Carr Clamp-On Tool Box Step. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Carr Running Boards & Side Steps
- Pontiac Grand Prix Floor Mats & Liners
- covers for Mazda RX-8
- Power Slot Brakes
- RX350 suspension kits
- Rampage car lights
- Dodge Ram 1500 bed rail protectors
- Chevy Traverse custom car covers
- Skyjacker Suspension
- tube steps for Toyota Tacoma
- Thunderbird complete exhaust systems