- Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel-To-Wheel Nerf Bars run the full-length of your truck, from your front wheel wheel to your back one
- Give yourself a step up into your truck's cab and bed
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make, and model truck
- Burly 3" steel tubing
- Steel is .065" gauge for superior toughness
- Recessed steps for higher strength than the usual cut-out design
- Oversize step pads with no-slip texture for excellent traction
- Modular 2-piece design cuts manufacturer's shipping costs, saving you money
- Choose between chrome, black powder coat finish, or polished stainless steel
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty on black/chrome; Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel-To-Wheel Nerf Bars are the perfect lengthy, heavy-duty nerf bars. They're built from thick, durable .065" gauge steel in a burly 3" tube design. And they run the full wheel-to-wheel length, giving you easy access to both your cab and your pickup bed.
These wheel-to-wheel nerf bars have a 2-piece design that's easy to assemble and bolt to your truck. They're custom-made to fit your specific year, make, and model pickup for a perfect fit and no-drill installation. Plus, they're finished off with classic Chrome, smooth Black Powder Coat, or brilliant, rust-resistant Polished Stainless Steel.
Your Black or Chrome Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars are backed with a 5-Year Warranty, and Stainless models are covered with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Because every vehicle is different, your exact Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars may not look exactly as pictured. Certain features like bends, mounting locations, and end caps may vary slightly from the product descriptions. If you have any questions about Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars for your vehicle, feel free to call us at 800-663-1570.
Go Rhino 6000 Series Wheel To Wheel Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours