- Go Rhino Spring Steps boast a unique design to help you get into your truck
- Exclusive spring-loaded design lowers the step by 3 inches when you apply pressure to it, and retracts out of the way when not in use
- Beefy 3" steel tubing, 12" wide
- Powder-coated steel brackets for high durability and rust prevention
- Treaded step pad provides sure, no-slip footing
- Available in 3 finishes: Black powdercoated, Chrome Plating, or Polished Stainless
- The Go Rhino Spring Step installs on your truck in under an hour with minimal drilling
- Sold individually
- 5 Year/50,000-Mile Warranty on Chrome and Black; Lifetime Warranty on Stainless models
Go Rhino's latest creation dresses up your truck with both form and function. The Go Rhino Spring Step helps you into or out of your truck with a fold-down action that engages when you step on it. And once you're off the step, it retracts up and out of the way.
Choose the finish you want for your Go Rhino Spring Step Truck Step: smooth Black powder-coat, shiny Chrome, or mirror-polished and rust-resistant Stainless Steel. Their burly 3" steel tube steps are topped with treaded step pads for a reliable grip when climbing into and out of your truck.
Your Go Rhino Spring Step installs quickly, requiring minimal drilling. The included steel brackets are powder-coated for good looks and a long rust-free life. Plus, your Go Rhino Spring Truck Side Step is covered with a 5-Year/50,000-Mile Warranty on Black and Chrome, and a Lifetime Warranty on Polished Stainless Steel. Sold individually.