- The Air Lift Lifestyle Manual Air Management System lets you adjust your air suspension's ride height
- Gives your vehicle a low riding look
- 2 Styles Available:
- 2-Way Manual Air Management System: Lowers your front or back end. Equipped with a 2 Gallon air tank
- 4-Way Manual Air Management System: Gives you the freedom to raise and lower all 4 of your car's wheels. Comes with a 2 or 5 Gallon air tank (Depending on model)
- This suspension system comes with a dual needle gauge panel and a VIAIR Compressor
- Mounting Hardware and air fittings included
- The Air Lift Manual Lowering System is custom fit to your vehicle
- Easy to install
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Take control of your vehicle's air suspension with the Air Lift Manual Air Management System. This analog suspension controller gives you the ability to quickly adjust your vehicle's ride height safely without putting your car's performance at risk.
These suspension controllers come in 2 styles to suit the needs of your vehicle. The Air Lift 2-Way Manual Air Management System comes equipped with a 2 gallon air tank and lets drivers lower either their front or rear suspension with the flip of a switch. If you want total control over your air suspension, upgrade to the 4-Way Manual Air Management System. This lowering system allows you to control all 4 of your vehicle's tires, giving you the freedom totally customize your ride height. Both air management systems come with an a VIAIR compressor and all the necessary fittings and hardware for a complete installation onto to your vehicle.
The Air Lift Manual Air Management System is custom fit to your make, model, and year vehicle. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Air Lift Manual Air Management System Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours