B&G S2 Sport Springs
- Lowers your ride 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on application)
- High tensile Chromium-Silicone wire construction with baked-on resin powdercoat finish
- Progressive spring rate improves your road feel and handling while maintaining ride quality
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV-Certified
- Kit includes 4 springs (very few applications include 2 springs)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
B&G S2 Sport Springs are expertly engineered and designed to improve your vehicle's handling without compromising safety and ride quality. Depending on the application, S2 Sport Springs lower your ride's center of gravity by 0.5-2.5 inches, significantly improving your handling. Expect tighter control of your vehicle, as well as maintained comfort and safety.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs from Chromium-Silicone purchased from the premium mines in Europe. The wire is cold wound on special CNC coilers, then heat treated and shot-peened. These springs are finished with a phosphate treatment and a powder coated finish that is baked on, forming a rust-resistant outer shell. Each B&G S2 Sport Spring is computer tested to very tight tolerances for the most consistent performance from spring to spring.
B&G S2 Sport Springs feature a progressive spring rate design that dynamically increases its resistance in relation to the downward force. This gives your vehicle better hold on the road, especially in turns, while maintaining a comfortable everyday ride.
S2 Springs come to your door in a set of 4, except in very few applications that only come with 2. B&G backs your S2 Sport Springs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
B&G S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours