Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer
- Give your motorhome stable, SUV-like steering with the Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer
- Functions like a horizontally-mounted shock absorber, applying steering force to keep you straight and stable
- Easy adjustment - push-button activation
- Alter your center position as needed, such as driving on uneven roads or when winds change
- Keeps your RV on course in the event of a tire blowout
- Ruggedly built and rigorously tested in real-life situations
- 1-Year Warranty
Cars and SUVs are built with a center steering position that keeps the vehicle in the middle of the lane. Motorhomes, however, do not have this feature, so your driving experience can be unstable and stressful. Remove shaky steering from the equation with the Blue Ox TruCenter Steering Stabilizer.
The Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer acts like a sideways shock absorber that applies force to your steering system. Uneven pavement and crosswinds can send your motorhome off-course, but the True Center maintains a center position to minimize white-knuckle driving. It's also easy to adjust - when you need to set a new center position, simply push the button down, center yourself in the lane, and let go of the button. The stabilizer automatically resets your steering center to keep you on track.
Front-tire blowouts can cause a dangerous loss of control. Luckily, the Blue Ox TruCenter applies up to 270 pounds of pressure on your steering system, maintaining your course so you can come to a safe stop. The TruCenter is built to the highest standards and rigorously tested to perform reliably in real world driving situations. Plus, it's easy to install and completely transferable.
Take the stress out of your motorhome driving experience with the Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Blue Ox TruCenter RV Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews