Ground Force Suspension Gas Drop Shock 70045
- Our Price: $96.62
- Part Number: 70045
- Rating: (1)
Rear High Pressure Gas Drop Shock
- Part #: 70045
- Extended Length: 19.93 In. / Collapsed Length: 12.71 In.
- Upper Mount Style: Loop / Lower Mount Style: Loop
- Upper Mount Dimensions: 0.57 In. Bushing Inside Diameter, 1.68 In. Length
- Lower Mount Dimensions: .57 In. Inside Diameter, 1.68 In. Length
- Sold Individually
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Made specifically for your truck's make, model, and year
- Install just like your stock shocks
- High-pressure nitrogen gas for better handling and smoother ride
- Ground Force Shocks are specially designed for lowered trucks
- 10-Stage full-displaced valves for better range
- 5/8" diameter heavy-duty rod
- Ground Force's unique seal retains gas charge longer
- Available in front and rear axle sets
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Sold individually(unless noted otherwise)
Ground Force shocks provide the smooth ride you come to expect from a low rider. Generous reserve tubes and a unique gas seal system mean performance consistency and a longer gas charge. Internal bump stops cushion rebound impact. And double arc welding and heavy-duty rods mean extreme strength and durability.
Ground Force Shocks are backed by a 1-year warranty and sold individually, so you can replace each shock as needed.
Ground Force 70045 fits:
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Ground Force Suspension Gas Drop Shock Reviews.