KYB GR-2 Shocks
- KYB GR-2 Shocks are ideal for restoring your vehicle's original handling characteristics
- Calibrated and tuned to compensate for soggy, worn-out suspensions
- Velocity-sensitive valving automatically reacts to changing road conditions
- Custom-designed to your exact vehicle
- Patented check valve design reduces aeration and foaming and provides better control in rough areas
- Hardened chrome piston rods, sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for extra strength
- Seamless cylinders and eyerings stand up better than other brands' shock components
- Sold individually - be sure to add a complete pair or set to your cart
- Lifetime Warranty
Over the years of bumpy roads, potholes, and speed bumps, your stock suspension starts to lose its pep. This leads to a sagging ride, spongy feel, and sad drivers. Don't let a tired suspension get you down - bolt on KYB GR-2 Shocks and enjoy fresh-off-the-lot handling and ride quality.
KYB custom-designs your GR-2 shocks and struts to your exact year, make, and model vehicle. This makes for not only a perfect fit and pain-free installation but also fine-tuned performance. These shocks are calibrated specially to compensate for worn-out suspensions to restore OE ride quality. KYB Shocks' velocity-sensitive valves self-adjust to changing road conditions ensuring a smooth ride whether you're on a smooth highway or unruly back road.
Your KYB GR-2 Struts and Shocks are built for OE or better durability and construction quality. Hardened chrome piston rods and seamless cylinders and eyerings give them superior strength with minimal aeration and foaming for a great ride that lasts. Plus KYB Shocks backs your GR-2 Shocks with a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle, so you can be sure these are shocks you can count on.
KYB GR-2 Shocks Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours