ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit
- Afford yourself up to 3" of adjustable leveling with the ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit
- Helix-Drive design allows on-the-truck adjustability
- Installs in most compact position and extends from there
- Sits atop the strut assembly: easy to install, with no complicated spring disassembly required
- Use up to 35" wheels with this kit (available clearance depends on your truck)
- Installation requires no replacement or removal of OEM equipment
- Won't affect OE ride and comfort, but will add aggressive front-end stance with high-strength steel and 10.9 hardware components
- Works great with heavy-duty and seasonal applications like winches and snowplows
- E-coated for long lasting, durable finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Most leveling kits are fixed, letting you lift by a single pre-set amount. The ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit is different: it allows you a full range of adjustable height levels so you can achieve the exact front-end height you want.
This adjustable leveling kit sits directly on top of the strut assembly. Install it in the closed position, and then release it bit by bit to obtain the exact lift for which you're looking. As much as 3.5" of lift are available, depending on your particular truck, and all components of the ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit are made of high-strength steel with10.9 hardware for superior strength. With this system you won't have to replace any OEM parts but you will retain full factory ride and comfort. You can even use up to 35" tires without having to disassemble any strut or spring assemblies. This easy-to-install kit is also fully-reversible if you need to remove it, and it works great with snowplows, winches, and other heavy-duty accessories.
Increase your ground clearance without increasing your hassle or headaches. Get the aggressive, level stance you're looking for with the ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
ProRYDE LIFTmachine Leveling Kit Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours