- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks take the super-versatile RS9000XL design to the next level with a gas-charged remote reservoir
- 9-Way adjustable dial lets you tune in the compression and dampening you need for a variety of driving environments
- Aluminum gas reservoir with stainless steel braided connector cable
- Tri-tube design has a far higher fluid capacity than other shocks
- Double-chromed 5/8 rod
- Double-welded loops and red urethane bushings for unmatched durability
- Sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks give you the best of all worlds. Like their RS9000XL series, these shocks give you 9 versatile levels of easily-adjustable compression. The Pro Series boasts a remote gas reservoir for even better performance across the board.
Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks have an easy-turn dial located at the base. Crank the dial from position 1 for smooth highways to position 9 for tough trail domination, and anywhere in-between. They're made with a high-capacity tri-tube design that holds significantly more fluid than other shocks. 5/8" chromed rods, double-welded loops, and red urethane bushings make for one tough shock. The remote gas reservoir is linked up with a braided stainless steel connector cable for superior performance.
Give your truck or SUV the best in versatile, tough shock absorbers. Rancho RS900X Pro Series Shocks are sold individually and backed with a Lifetime Warranty.