Rancho RS9000XL Shocks
- Regular Price: $138.95-250.40
- Our Price: $94.34- 169.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Buy 4 For Price of 3! Click Here for full details!
- Rancho RS9000XL Shocks are amazingly versatile for trucks and SUVs
- 9-Way adjustable dial gives you super-detailed dampening and compression control
- Teflon band is enhanced with graphite for smooth performance
- Tri-tube design holds far more fluid than single or dual-tube shocks
- Double-chromed 5/8" rod
- Red urethane bushings and double-welded loops for high strength
- Durable red urethane boots keep your Rancho RS9000XL Shocks protected
- Eligible for Rancho's 90-Day Free Ride: see below for details
- Sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks are some of the most versatile SUV and truck shocks around. They give you 9 selectable levels of rebound damping and compression, which you can dial in depending on your driving environment. Whether you're cruising down the highway or climbing boulders, Rancho RS9000XL Shocks perform how you want them.
The Rancho RS9000XL Shock has an easy-turn dial at the base. Position 1 provides a smooth feel for highway use. Position 5 gives you balanced response that performs well in pavement, bumpy roads, and trails. Max it out all the way to 9 for tight, responsive handling that's ready to dominate the off-road.
Your Rancho RS9000XL Shocks are built to handle all the tough situations of truck and SUV driving. Double-chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods, red urethane bushings and protective boots, and double-welded loops all add up for serious durability. The RS9000XL's tri-tube design holds tons of fluid compared to other shocks, and it's graphite-laced Teflon band provides the ultimate in smooth performance.
Ready your truck or SUV to take on the toughest trails or the smoothest highways with Rancho RS9000X Shocks. backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Try Rancho's RS9000XL shocks risk-free for 90 days. Rancho guarantees you'll enjoy the performance difference so much that, if the shocks don't live up to your expectations during this period, they will refund the product's original purchase price plus the cost of labor to install (up to $50 per pair).
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes