- Rough Country 8000 Series Shocks give your truck a smooth ride and stand up to tough off-road use
- 9 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving automatically self-adjusts to driving conditions
- Radial tuned valving for superior highway ride
- Achieve a smooth highway ride and firm off-road handling without making adjustments or removing shocks
- Truck-sized for serious durability
- Massive 1 3/8" piston
- 6/16" Hardened chrome steel piston rod
- Military Spec. fluid is rated to -50 degrees C
- Large reservoir cylinder minimizes fade
- Polyurethane bushings withstand impacts for a long life and consistent feel
- White powder coat finish
- Sold Individually
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Rough Country Hydro 8000 Series Shocks are the perfect choice when you need versatile shocks for heavy duty hauling and highway driving. They feature Rough Country's Velocity Sensitive Valving, a 9-stage process that adjusts the shock firmness based on the speed of the piston rod. Hydro 8000 Series Shocks give your truck a smooth ride on the highway with a firm feel when you need it.
Your Rough Country Hydro 8000 Series Shocks are built with truck-sized components for truck-worthy strength and performance. They feature a large 9/16" piston rod combined with a huge 1 3/8" piston and a big reservoir cylinder that minimizes fade. Polyurethane bushings provide a long life of service, and the white powder-coat finish resists corrosion.
Upgrade your ride feel and versatility with Rough Country Hydro 8000 Series Shocks. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and sold individually.