- Rough Country 9000 Series Shocks give you a smooth highway ride and excellent off-road control in one shock
- 10-Stage Variable Valving system
- 10-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving changes the resistance according to piston rod speed
- Massive 1 3/8" bore
- Hardened chromed 9/16" piston rod
- Nitrogen charged 200psi
- Military spec fluid is rated to -50 degrees C
- Spring-loaded piston rod seal
- Long-lasting Polyurethane bushings
- White powder coat finish
- Sold Individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rough Country Nitro 9000 Series Shocks are designed for excellent ride quality and handling whether you're on the highway or on the trails. Their 10-stage self-adjusting Velocity Sensitive Valving automatically varies the resistance according to the speed of the piston rod. This gives your vehicle a smooth highway ride and unmatched control when going off-road - all without turning any knobs or removing shocks for re-adjustment.
Rough Country Nitro 9000 Series Shocks are built to handle the rugged off road. Their massive 1 3/8" bores and hardened chromed 9/16" piston rod stand up to the rigors of rock crawling, and polyurethane bushings hold up to years of abuse.
Rough Country backs your 9000 Series Shock Absorbers with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Sold individually.
Rough Country Nitro 9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes